Hotel Βlue Sea will open its doors on 15/06/2020 according to the latest Government Gazette number 2081. We are here to provide you excellent accommodation experiences. We consider it necessary to contact you and inform you of the measures we take to ensure the health and safety of our facilities.
We faithfully follow the cleaning, hygiene and disinfection protocols. For the best protection of Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and hygiene measures have been put in place at this time, according to the KYA (1881 / 29.5.2020). As a result, some services and benefits may be limited or unavailable. Protocols include:
- Training of our staff on hygiene issues.
- Established cycle of cleaning and disinfection at all points.
- Obvious placement of antiseptic hands.
- Frequent cleaning of touch surfaces.
- Preventive use of plexiglass in the reception area.
- Immediate response to emergency cleaning.
- Necessary use of a steam cleaner.
- Disinfection and cleaning of air conditioners.
- No frequent cleaning of rooms - suites during the stay - only at the request of the visitor.
- Abolition of daily change of clothing & towels - only at the request of the visitor.
- Uninterrupted check in / check out 11:00 and 15:00 respectively.
- Informations via e-mail with the first visit of the visitor to the rooms.
- Strict ban on entering suites for non-residents.
- We encourage our visitors to contact us for suggestions or comments that will improve our operation.
As part of our commitment to the health and well-being of our visitors, employees and society, we are closely following the developments regarding COVID-19 with updates and guidance from EODY and the Ministry of Health.
Based on the guidance we have received and the general state of our readiness, we are confident that our facilities and services will continue to be safe.
Our goal is the high level of individual, social and professional responsibility. We appreciate every visitor who honors us with his presence at our destination.
Hotel Βlue Sea